- 1 customer at a time and we ask you to shop alone where possible.
- Please keep to the social distancing rules.
- We have hand sanitiser on the counter from Locksley Distilling . We ask you to please sanitise your hands when coming in to the shop.
- We have moved the counter to the front of the shop and installed a glass screen for safety purposes. We ask you to please stay behind the glass. Unfortunately, we can not let customers any further than the counter. We'll collect the bottles for you and place on the counter for you to collect.
- Please pay with card and via contactless where possible. We'll be sanitising the card machine and other areas regularly.
- We ask you to use click and collect where possible to avoid waiting. Using click and collect will give you priority meaning you can skip to the front of the queue and not have to wait.
- Please avoid busy times where possible to avoid waiting. Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest days.
- You can browse our website at any time and we recommend having a look before coming to the store.
- Do not enter the store if you have any symptoms of the virus.
For those wanting to visit, we'll be open from 11-6pm Monday to Saturday, working in two different teams at any one time and monitoring the health of the StarmoreBoss team.
Please note we'll be scaling back our delivery service. We can still deliver locally but they may take longer to get to your door as we focus on our store again. Alternatively, we kindly ask you to use click and collect. If you're unsure about a product, we are more than happy to offer you advice through our social platforms, email or telephone as well as take orders. If you do chose to ring and there is no answer, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Fulwood shop remains CLOSED.
We're concentrating on our Sharrow Vale shop for the time being and will reopen our Fulwood shop at the appropriate time.